Monday, April 22, 2013

Cafe Havana: Despite The Horrible Service!

Cafe Havana @ Greenbelt 3

I bitch about the bad service but I still find myself eating here. Well, I guess I can't do anything about it. I can't avoid NOT to go there because they do serve good food and the servers know that fact. They know the customers would just keep on coming back in spite of them being the biggest motherfu**ers this side of Manila. True. But I have to remind them that the Havana in Gateway closed after a few years of operation. There's a big chance... (smiling face). 

Anyway, like I've said, food is good here... Adobong Kambing on top of the list. But we discovered another gem... the Beef Salpicao. Its just Tenderloin Tips with olive oil and garlic. Not as perfect as the Adobo, but its somewhere near. 

Empanaditas (P150 each)
Carribbean Style Salmon w/ Mango Mumbo Salsa(P595)
Lengue Estofada (P425)
Beef Salpicao (P450)


Bite-sized Cuban sandwich filled 
with Feta cheese and pine nuts

Fillet of salmon with mango and 
grain mustard sauce served with black squid in rice

Tenderloin tips with olive oil and garlic 

Ox-tongue with oilves and mushroom sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment