Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Comfort Food at Country Spice!

Country Spice @ West Tower, Tektite

Looking at my Facebook account and my blog, one can see what I fan of Country Spice I am.  I have posted photos of special occasions and ordinary lunches with people I work with for Discovery Channel in Textite, Pasig.

I had lunch with Tita Nelia (Let's Cook My Way)  and with one of the owners of Country Spice, Marisa Felix-Vera who was so sweet and accommodating (later, we had dinner at Tutto in Makati).

Anyway, I ordered the items I always order here: Kangkong, Chopseuy and tried Camaron Rebusado for the first time. Marisa's friend had the Kaldereta which was topped with cheese while Tita Nelia ordered for Crispy Pata. Now, I know why people are crazy over this bestseller!








No comments:

Post a Comment