Friday, February 14, 2014

Alex III Breakfast: ADOBO & EGG SANDWICH!



Adobo & Egg Sandwich (P277)




I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Alex III in Matalino Street (QC) has an all-day breakfast menu. You see (just the other day) I've already set my mind in ordering one of those famous Barbecue classics when I saw that Breakfast Menu waving at me at the end of the table. 
 


Took me a while to decide between the Adobo Flying Saucer and the Adobo and Egg Sandwich. And when our waiter sensed that I couldn't also decide between Hot Chocolate and Coffee suggested to settle on the Dalandan Juice instead. According to him, it's the perfect breakfast combination (well-trained!). He was right. Naubos ko lahat. 

Next... US Tenderloin Tapa.


Dalandan Juice (P99) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment