Thursday, October 17, 2013

Usapang Fried Chicken #26: ADOBO CONNECTION!

Adobo Connection, Robinsons Magnolia
 
I was having my usual craving for fried chicken as I scouted around Robinson Magnolia Food Court. Savory, Bon Chon and Chicken Joy were not... well, didn't seem to excite me that day. I wanted something I haven't tried before. Then, I saw Adobo Connection. Immediately, I asked if they serve fried chicken. They do. Fried Adobo Mix (P109). And I had fun eating it. 

It was Adobo I want. It had lots of garlic though I wanted them crunchier but, no big deal there. The meat was tender and malasa. I was kinda expecting their Adobo to be on the salty side pero hindi naman. Hindi hilaw ang lasa, walang daya. And to complete the Adobo experience, I had the Adobo Rice with Garlic Flakes! How was it? I was able to finish one serving of the Adobo Rice. Bad.

These are the things you don't eat every day. It's just not right.






No comments:

Post a Comment