Sunday, October 27, 2013

"The Coolest Way To Enjoy Coffee!"

Shakey's @ Eton Centris, QC

It's my second time to be visiting this particular branch of Shakey's and like the first one, I used the Gift Certificate they gave me. 

I ordered my all-time favorite pizza: Manager's Choice. I remembered telling Mr. Koi Castillo (Shakey's Brand Manager) during the Bloggers' Event how I grew up with Shakey's (like all Ateneans my age!), Katipunan branch. It was the only restaurant along that strip that gave free birthday blow-out when you're a club member. And our favorite? Manager's Choice!

Anyway, going back, the staff of Eton Walk branch is one of the most accommodating with special mention, Gerby Manzano (Party Coordinator), Michael Maranan (Captain Waiter) and Sheila Espiritu (Manager). They're genuinely friendly and attentive to the needs of the guests. 

Ms. Sheila even gave my friend and I, Iced Cafe Latte and Iced Cafe Mocha (on the house! Thank you!) when I recounted to her my disappointment the first time I had those coffee preparations in another branch.   


This Eton Walk branch version of their Latte and Mocha was much, much better. Both had this very slight coffee bitter after-taste na talaga namang  kapeng-kape!.  In short, they're how a Cold Latte and Mocha should be. By the way, it's affordable at only P85!


Again, thank you, Ms. Sheila Espiritu! She proved that Shakey's cool coffee preparations are really the "Coolest Way to Enjoy Coffee!"  

Paging Mr. Kois Castillo! Your Eton Walk branch deserves commendation! 





No comments:

Post a Comment