Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Good Pecan Tart With Double Cream!

Lusso @ Greenbelt 5

I’m not a big fan of Lusso. For me, I've always said that it’s just High-End CIBO. But it's one of my BFF's favorite places (what can I do?). We met there for an early dinner.  

Surprise, surprise! The biatch didn’t order her usual Foie Gras… instead, Spinach Taglierini, Lobster & River Prawn Roll & Pecan Tart (her usual).  We had to ask the kitchen to split everything into two. I was still full from an earlier pigging out.   

I need to say that Parma ham went well with the pasta with white sauce!  And the Pecan Tart with Double Cream... good!  

Pecan Tart
Double Cream

Potato Crisps

Spinach Taglierini
Asiago, Mushroom, Parma

 Lobster & River Prawn Roll
with Homemade Mayonnaise






1 comment:

  1. The pecan tart reminds me of the one I had at Lorenzo's Way (na super challenging kainin).haha. :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete