Thursday, June 21, 2012

ARENA Grand Opening: “ICONS AT THE MOA ARENA!”


I would like to thank Arnel Gonzales, ARENA’S Events Manager, for inviting us and providing Patron seats to the Grand Opening last June 16, 2012.  It was my first time in ARENA and it’s really quite impressive.  It can seat 20,000 for a concert and for a sports event, 16,000 max. And the important thing of all? Ample and well-guarded parking space!  I guess it’s about time that Araneta Coliseum take that long-overdue renovation. She’s tired and pretty old.

It’s just sad that my camera wasn’t able to capture the show well, sayang but believe me when I tell you that malinis ang show and very entertaining. 

ABS-CBN handled the production and the performers are a mix of Kapamilya and Kapuso stars:  ARNEL PINEDA, BAMBOO, BASIL VALDEZ, CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA, ERIK SANTOS, FREDDIE AGUILAR, JED MADELA, JOSE MANALO, JOSE MARI CHAN, JURIS, MARTIN NIEVERA, OGIE ALCASID, PIOLO PASCUAL, POKWANG, REGINE VELASQUEZ, THE COMPANY, WALLY BAYOLA, LEA SALONGA, GARY VALENCIANO.









 




















 Congratulations, ARENA!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I could watch a concert in the Arena soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako naman... sana I could hold an event for Arena soon. :) How are you, Michy? Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete