Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ilocos Norte: Herencia's Pinakbet Pizza!

Herencia's Restaurant
Paoay, Ilocos Norte 





Pinakbet Pizza (P395)


I've heard about Herencia's Pinakbet Pizza from other bloggers and promised myself to look for it once I get back to Ilocos Norte. Well, I did. After taking my friend to the Paoay Church, we (excitedly?) trooped to Herencia's which is located right in front. 






Well, the Pinakbet Pizza has very good crust... thin and crunchy. Cheese was generous but somehow I was looking for that particular Pinakbet kick. There was none. Sure, the veggies were there but well... Anyway, I still enjoyed the pizza though I was tempted to ask for garlic and to baptize it, Cheese and Garlic Pizza.   




Longganisa (5pcs/P190)



Pork Insarabasab (P195)



Native Chicken Tinola (P295)






No comments:

Post a Comment