Monday, April 07, 2014

Sausages & Cheeses at Poco Deli!

Poco Deli
Ayala, Triangle


 German Sausage  & Cheese Platter
(P360/single)

Three Kinds of Sausages: Kielbasa, Nuernberger, Bratwurst, Cheese Krainer, Chicken Sausage, Bockwurst, or Frankfurter

Three Kinds of Cheeses: Gorgonzola, Pecorino, Grana Padano, Emmenthal, Manchego


I haven't been to Ayala Triangle for a long time except when I went to A-gantea to use my Gift Certificate a few weeks back but even then, I didn't pay much attention to the new eating places there (I had to rush). 



After having dinner at Omikase, we decided to have dessert at Poco Deli but ended having beer (well, only my Tita and our other friend... I needed to work after this pig-out) and yes, sausages which we enjoyed very much. They have this distinct home-made flavor that you don't get from the ones bought from the supermarket. I swear. 





No comments:

Post a Comment