Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dolce Amore!

Dolce Amore
LG4 Lansbergh Place, 
170 Tomas Morato, cor Scout Castor, QC 

I love Dolce Amore thanks to Jerome for taking me here. It's here where we discussed the Juris Concert (as the director and EP) for UK Derma (the concert's producer). 

Dolce Amore is a quaint coffee shop that bakes their own cakes. But I have to admit that I haven't really tried their baked goods only the sellers in the menu. And I tell you, they're dirt cheap.

The Sausage Roll, which I ate on my second visit, was this tummy-filling sausage wrapped in flour tortilla (with cheese!) which reminded me of the slightly spicy sausage-chili wrap I had one time which I really enjoyed.  As for the Beef Tapa, tama si Jerome. No wonder ito lagi niyang ang order everytime he's here. Ako naman, I had this after a few minutes of pigging-out on the Sausage Roll. Yes, I oinked my way home.

Sausage Roll (P80)


Clubhouse (P110)

Beef Tapa (P180)

Iced Mocha





No comments:

Post a Comment