Sunday, September 15, 2013

Alex III: Shrimp Tempura Maki & Japanese Crab Salad!

Alex III Restaurant
29 Matalino Street, QC

It didn't long for customers to adjust to the thought of having Japanese food side by side Alex III's classic barbeques (and Pinoy favorites) when it was introduced years back. People just came. And how. 

At first, it was kinda odd seeing people using chopsticks in a, well, Filipino restaurant. I remember my mommy and daddy merrily eating Sushi with Chicken and Pork Barbeque (and my favorite, Fish Fillet!) at Alex III Quezon Avenue branch (transferred to Tomas Morato) many, many moons ago. 

Now, it's not uncommon to go to Alex III when one craves for Japanese. 

Shrimp Tempura Maki

I suggest to fully enjoy the this Shrimp Tempura Maki (P259), just pop it inside your mouth. Try.  


Japanese Crab Salad

I love the texture and the choice of ingredients of this Japanese Crab Salad (P220). 



No comments:

Post a Comment