Monday, May 02, 2016

EB's Bashers & Fanatics! (20)



Jenilyn Inaudito
Cute,cute talaga ng princesa pagbagong gising😚😚


From the Windy City
We miss you Ryzza Mae! Buti na lang at may PITP! Kung hindi, papaano na ang mga Ryzzanatics? I was going over the ratings of PITP, wow, it is still currently rating. No wonder, it is still on up to now! Ilang buwan na rin since its premier. Congratulations to the cast and crew!
Galing! The story line is getting better and better. Si Dona Victorina ay mukhang bumait na, I hope. I am most excited about Ms. Chanda Romero's inclusion in the show. Star studded talaga!Well, best of luck sa inyong lahat sa PITP. I hope the best for you, too Aling Maliit. You deserve the best! Stay grounded, little girl. Stay in school as well. Huwag makakalimot kay Papa Jesus. Also, do your best to not forget to thank the people who are always there for you. God Bless you and your family! God Bless EB and the dabarkads. Special thanks to you, Mr. P for always being there for our little princess! Sana huwag kang magsawa! We love you, too! Take care all. 


Anonymous
I can attest to the first comment about our senior citizens living in a nursing facility or home for the aged! I've seen how a mere dog or cat makes them jump with joy. You'll see the sparkle in their eyes. Believe every word they say. There is truth in it! Living in a nursing home is not anybody's dream, in my opinion. We Filipinos stick to our tradition of keeping our elders with us until their last breath. At least there are still many of us who practice this tradition. I can understand how these elderly citizens feel. If they say they are missing Ryzza in TRMS, they mean it! That is because they enjoy her and her show and they can relate to her. Ryzza is a very smart girl. She is sharp! Hindi siya tanga! She is quick-witted! Remember how she used to intelligently carried conversations with the likes of Boyet De elon, Nora Aunor, Vilma Santos, Ms. Celia Rodriguez, Chanda Romero, Carmi Martin, Philip Salvador etc. Well, there you go. Why else would the production people or whoever is in charge would pit her talent against these vets? Because she could do it! In fact she has a knack for it! She is a rare talent, I'd say! I've been watching her show up until it was replaced by PITP which I think is showcasing her talent as a young actor! I am one of her many fans who was disappointed by the replacement, but just glad that PITP is still on air after almost 7 months!Meaning it's rating!For us who are far away from home, a little glimpse of our fav young girl is enough to call it a day! God Bless you all! Take care, Aling Maliit! We miss and love you much! Ciao!


Anonymous
sana ibalik ang show ni raizzaaaaaaa


Anonymous 
Cya nga nman ibalik na ang Trms..missing ryzza so much it's d only show in d whole world hosted by a 10 yr old child w/c of course she can handle very well..


Anonymous 
Oopsy Daisy, I forgot to greet Mommy Rizza a Belated Happy Birthday!May you have the best of everything on your birthday, including our Ryzza. Please take good care of her. She is a gem!Take care Mommy Rizza. Regards and God bless your entire family especially Baby Ken! He is pogi! Take care!


Anonymous
Ryzza, when are you going back to hosting? We miss you terribly! I used to always find time to watch TRMS. You truly are a smart girl! I miss the Ryzza who could carry a conversation with anyone. You are quick-witted! Very sharp & really smart! Now that you are turning 11 this year, I wish to see more of you in films or TV shows! I wish to see your talent put to used! Well, of course, first and foremost, you have to stay in school. That is the most important job you could ever have! Anyway, good luck to you! Take care and God Bless!


Anonymous
We miss you much Ryzza Mae! We hope to see you host again someday! Take care of yourself! We love you always!Thank you EB for giving us Ryzza. Special thanks to Mr. P for always being there for our Ryzza. It's almost PITP in my neck of the woods! See you! Luv you!


Anonymous 
Pasensiya ka na, I wanted to comment on those videos above. Ryzza, this is one thing I really admire in you, you are sharp and witty! You have a lot of potentials. You should be proud of yourself and your accomplishments, Aling Maliit! Keep doing what makes you happy. Be yourself. We all miss you! Take care! God Bless!


Anonymous
I think ryzza is just 8 yr old when TRMS has started it's pretty amazing for her age to host a talk show which she can handle very well made the audience so lively n totally makes my day i hope that you'll bring it back soon!!!


Anonymous
Ryzza Mae, kailan ka babalik sa talk show mo? We miss you. I hope you are well. We really enjoy watching TRMS. I hope after PITP, ibalik ulit and TRMS. Saan ka naman nakakita ng 10 yo na napaka smart. Marunong magpatawa, marunong sumagot, marunong makipag-bunong braso sa mga veteran actors. Talagang smart and sharp ang little girl na ito. Pero, huwag mawawala ang dasal. First and foremost iyan. And then always present sa classes. Educate! Educate! Educate! Hope to get a glimpse of you again sa EB! God Bless! Ingat!


Anonymous
Yeah, I think she was 8 when she started hosting. Such as bright little girl!Well, if they have no way of bringing TRMS back on the small screen, why not bring Ryzza to us? Maybe a mini concert in the US. Kind of a mini tour! Hey, that's not a bad idea! Come and visit the Midwest, Ryzza!Mr. P, don't you think it would be fun and it will make Ryzza's fans all over happy? Since we seldom see her on EB live, it's not such a bad idea to have her own mini concert live! Wow! That would be the day that I'd drag myself up and see her in concert. It would be my first concert as well! Never have I attended a concert in my life! I never like crowds. I fear being squashed like a squash! But for Ryzza, I'll brave the crowd! I am crossing my fingers that this would come to fruition!Well,I'll just wait! Meanwhile, will continue to watch PITP! Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment