Sunday, December 07, 2014

Alex III: Pangarap Room 4, Fairview Branch!

L26 B14 Chevelle cor Pontiac Sts.,
South Fairview Park Subd., QC





When I entered Alex III Restaurant in Fairview last Wednesday, I was greeted by a packed dining area of guests having their lunch and of people making their function room reservations. So, while waiting for my order, I went inside the Pangarap Function Room 4 (it's always being used everytime I'm in that branch) to see how big it is. Well, the size is perfect to accommodate 50 pax for a Christmas Party! 

If you want to reserve the Pangarap Room 4, just give the Manager, Gemma Reyes (#376-6286; #376-5179) a call and she'll be more than glad to entertain you. 





And for Catering Services, get in touch with Don Serrano at mobile
#0929-2275227.  













No comments:

Post a Comment