Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Mad Mark's Chicken Melt Manwich!

Mad Mark's Manwich &
Frozen Dressert
Unit 1, No. 23 East Capitol Drive Brgy
Kapitolyo Pasig City




Chicken Melt (P260 - Full)


I'm not a Pasig person. I'm not familiar with the Kapitolyo restaurants save for, of course, Cafe Juanita. So, when my older sister invited me to the CCF Center for Sunday service (my first in so many years!) I got excited immediately for two reasons: one, I get to attend worship with the CCF group and two... I get to eat in Kapitolyo again. Good thing that my nephew had been craving for a Mad Mark's Steak which everyone in the family ordered. I had the Full Chicken Melt. A Full sandwich is a Manwich... and Mad Max's Manwich requires a stomach of a six-foot Football player which I don't have. It was such too big. 

How was it? I enjoyed it. The onions and the green pepper added texture to the bite-sized chicken breast in overflowing melted cheese. The other half? I had the rest for dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment