Monday, January 28, 2013

Shrimp Ratatouille at Celi's!

Celi's Restaurant @ Hotel Celeste, Makati

Forgive me but I've been wanting to re-post (from Facebook) my birthday dinner pictures (at least the food) taken two years ago. It was memorable, that's why. There were only the three of us (I was with Tita Nelia and Tita Susan) that night who had a great time... we merrily sang along with the lounge singer while enjoying the wonderful food and bottles of wine (I had too much)The Quadruple Chocolate Cake which Tita Nelia baked for me, I think, was the real star of the night. She surprised me with it. Everyone in the dining area who sampled the cake had only praises for the home made masterpiece. 

It was my first time in Hotel Celeste in San Lorenzo, Makati. It's a quiet little place. Food was heavenly, place warm, servers attentive. They're the type of waiters who know when to appear and disappear

Food? We had Caesar’s Salad and Grilled Salmon with Shrimp Ratatouille, which I really, really loved. Just like the service, the food was perfect.   








No comments:

Post a Comment