Thursday, January 03, 2013

Christmas Breakfast at Bizu!

Bizu Patisserie @ The Promenade, Greenhills

Like with my Tita Nelia who loves having breakfast at Bizu, my BFF also adores eating here. This is the second time that we had our Christmas breakfast at the Promenade branch. As usual, it was pig-out session again. It wasn't a great morning meal but the talk we had, as usual, more than compensated for the not-so-good steak we ordered. How bad was it? For the price... really bad. It wasn't the tender steak (she's a big steak eater!) we wanted and expected. We shared a medium well steak which was not leathery, to be fair, but hopelessly fatty. Worse, it was bland. Not the salt-and-pepper kind of bland but beef bland. Zero beef flavor. In short, it wasn't good beef. Allow me to be redundant to stress my point. It was bad beef. 

Good thing, I had my fluffy Classic Pancake which I drowned with maple syrup and butter. Perfect with black coffee. Well, like what I said, the food comes second only to meaningful talks between two old friends. Oh, did I mention that meaningful bitching is a big part of our meaningful talks? Merry Christmas, BFF. 








1 comment: