Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rediscovering Mary Grace Sandwiches & Pasta!

Mary Grace @ Greenbelt 3

Honestly, I don't think of Mary Grace when I'm hungry. I mean, I go to Mary Grace only to have their Brownies and Chocolate Cake with black coffee after a full meal (in another restaurant). But when former co-teachers (Angie & Amy) planned to have a get together, I suggested Mary Grace at G3 which was the first restaurant that came to mind. They agreed immediately. It was my chance to 'rediscover' their sandwiches and pasta. 

Anyway, how was the food (umikot ang plates namin)? The Grilled Vegetables on Foccacia, I liked the best and the Vigan Longganisa, the least. 

Spanish Sardines and Olives Pasta P212
Vigan Longganisa and Kesong Puti P215
Grilled Vegetables on Foccacia P176


Spanish Sardines, aglio e oilo (garlic & olive oil),
tomatoes and mushroom

Pan de Sal with Vigan Longganisa bits 
topped with grilled kesong puti 
garnished with tomatoes

Grilled Foccacia (Italian Herb Bread) with
grilled zucchini, eggplant and 
oyster mushroom marinated in 
balsamic vinegar and olive oil



No comments:

Post a Comment