Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Lunch at Cafe Asiana, The Palms!

Cafe Asiana @ The Palms Country Club, Alabang

I don't go to Alabang that often. If ever I do, it's for a good reason. Like the Christmas lunch I attended with my former co-teachers. It's a yearly thing we do and that lunch was set as early as last year's Christmas get-together at Gerry's Grill, Greenbelt. Yes, isang taon nang naka-set ang Christmas lunch na iyon sa The Palms. 

As usual, we had a marvelous time recalling all of those funny things we did while teaching (HRM & Nutrition) at PWU 20 years ago. Some still teach (most of them are already Deans of Hotel and Restaurant Management schools) while the others chose to be involved in different but somehow related fields. 

How about the food? Well, it was your typical country club food. I mean, it was good but not as good as calling your best friend and raving about it. My favorite? I liked the Fish and Chips and the Kare-Kare. They were not you're usual.


Baby Back Ribs

Chips with Salsa

Fried Chicken

Chop Seuy

Fish and Chips

Noodles

Kare-Kare

Grilled Liempo

Dessert


PINFST Professors
(HRM, Nutrition, Marketing, Business Law)

No comments:

Post a Comment