Friday, June 20, 2014

Tootsie's Home-Cooked Specialties, Tagaytay!

Tootsie's Home-Cooked Specialties
Tagaytay City




Grilled Maliputo 

I always see this restaurant every time I visit Tagaytay but it never occurred to me to try it out... until recently. I was with my Tita when I finally entered Tootsie's (known for their Grilled Maliputo). The place is cozy, servers helpful (they don't try too hard). As for the food, well, the Grilled Maliputo was okay (though a bit under cooked, we had to asked the kitchen to cook it some more) as expected. 



Kare-Kare 



Beef Ribs with Gravy

The ribs were over cooked, they were leathery (bad to the teeth). Next to the Maliputo, I liked the Tawilis. Crispy and perfect with the tomatoes, onions and eggplant. 



Tawilis



Eggplant, Tomato, 
Onion, Bagoong 



No comments:

Post a Comment