Friday, March 14, 2014

Usapang Friied Chicken #29: STACKERS!

Stackers Burger Cafe
Annex, SM North Edsa



Stackers Fried Chicken (P165)


I saw this store on my way to the bank (Chinabank is just beside Stackers). I haven't eaten here though I've seen the other branches. I wasn't in the mood for a burger that day (I think they specialize in burgers) so I inquired if they have my all-time comfort food... that's right, fried chicken. They have. So, what did you think happened? 
 


How was it? Well, the chicken was a bit dry and the breading matigas and the color, too dark (not the ideal golden brown). It had this bitter taste  probably because they over fried my chicken. Of course, the person in charge denied this who, apparently, is the brand's area manager. I don't care, the fact remains that they over fried my chicken and they lied about it. 

Do I recommend Stackers? Yes... to my enemies.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment