Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Kettle's Breaded Shrimps!

Kettle
5/L Shangri-la Plaza
East Wing


It was my birthday two months back when I thought of spending the day alone in Shangri-la Plaza's East Wing. As predicted, I ended up pigging out in the new restaurants there. One of them was Kettle. I got attracted by the name and cozy feel of the place.  


I didn't plan of stuffing myself since I was meeting a best friend in QC for dinner. Temptation got the best of me. I had to try this Shrimp Po' Boy (P419). It had fried Cajun Breaded Shrimps on Soft Ciabatta Roll (read: hotdog bun) with fries. It had a bed of vegetables and served with a drizzle of sweet-spicy mustard sauce. 

Did I like it? I enjoyed the crunchy shrimps to bother with the bread and the fries. One more thing, there was just too much carbo.   



No comments:

Post a Comment