Sunday, June 09, 2013

Racks Fish & Chips!

Racks @ SM North City

I remember frequenting Racks in Pasay Road (one of the first branches) a couple of years ago with my BFF pigging out on Pork Ribs Quarter Rack with onion rings. Rack was then rumored to be using MSG and this bit of news spread like wildfire. We stopped patronizing the place after realizing that we DID feel a bit giddy every time we eat there. 


And just recently, my other BFF (who is such a lover of pork/beef fat!) decided to have dinner at Racks at SM North. He had the Pork Ribs Quarter Rack (P325) and I had the Fish and Chips (P340) and of course, the Old Fashioned Biscuits (P135)! I don't recall ever having the Fish and Chips at Racks ever and it was a good decision. It was good fish and chips.  The fish it was coated, fried and seasoned well! I waited for the giddy sensation pero wala na sigurong MSG or at least, less na. With that I say.. I will return.        




No comments:

Post a Comment