Thursday, September 17, 2015

EB's Bashers & Fanatics! (3)



ROSEMARIE METIN

Good luck Aling Maliit on your upcoming teleserye, be a good girl always, God Bless! 



*** 

REGINA WAGE 

Thank u for the.video of ryzza.mae pls continue to support ryzza.mae super love nmin cya.sayang lng at.lagi cyang wla s eatbulaga..di n cya gaanung lumalabas isa cya.s.sinusubaybayan ko s eatbulaga..more video
Thnx.po.

***

Anonymous


God bless you, Ryzza! I hope you and your family are well! Best regards to all the dabarkads! I am looking forward to watching your teleserye here in the states. We watch your RMS everyday followed by EB! Know what, I really love to see you and your Tita Ai Ai de las Alas pair up in a comedy film! You are both brilliant. I love the comedy of Ms Ai Ai. Incidentally, a very close relative was a class mate of Ai Ai at FEU back when. He said he used to see her with Laarni. I forgot the last name. I don't know if he was kidding! Anyway, that is my wish for the 2016 MMFF, an entry from both of you! Good luck! I hope more blessings come your way, but always remember to thank HIM and the people who made you a big star! Bye!


***

Anonymous


First of all, CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER FOR our dearest Aling Maliit, Ryzza! The first teleserye of the one and only Aling Maliit! I definitely am looking forward to this! Given the chance, and I think this is IT, this kid's talent as Boss Joey said is BIG! She could do anything her heart desires! So proud of you, Ryzza. I know you are a smart kid so stay grounded all the time! Always remember to appreciate the people who have generously lent their time to help you attain the status you are now enjoying! I am saying this because we, your fans abroad, would like to see you succeed more in your chosen field! However, EDUCATION is first and foremost the ultimate goal! This way you have something to fall back on when all the glitters and sparkles and twinkles and whatnot start to fade away....Meanwhile, please enjoy and take care of yourself! Remember to always thank Papa Jesus for all the blessings HE had givren you and your family! God Bless little one!

***

Anonymous 

Mr. Pineda, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks for your never-ending support of Ryzza Mae. I am most appreciative of the time and effort that you provide Ryzza. I believe that this child, with proper guidance from the people around her, will have a successful and rosy career! No doubt, she is an all-around talent and is gutsy and charismatic! The first time I saw this child on TV during the Little Miss in 2012, I said to myself, she is the ONE! I did not know how to explain it at that time, but I thought I was seeing a little dark-skinned angel dancing in front of me, never minding the many people watching her! She was a beautiful fixture at that stage. I saw the determination in her! This child wanted to win badly! And she did! I was so glad that the judges saw that humongous talent in her. By the way, I come to this Fried Chicken for the Soul section everyday. I like it! More power to you!
On another note, could you please forward this message to Ryzza Mae? Please tell her to not lose sight of what is important in life! Thank you for your time! God Bless!



Maraming salamat! Kung meron kayong tanong or sulat or requests na gustong iparating sa amin, please email us at EB.friedchickenbyaspineda@gmail.com! Please indicate your name and the city where you are at (letters without names will not be published starting next blog). Thank you! 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete