Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Green Pastures!



Organic Mushrooms Toast 
When Shangri-la Plaza's East Wing had a soft opening months back, I went around and made a metal list of restaurants that I would try out first. And Green Pastures was one of them. My BFF took me here and gave me a thumbs up of the salad she ordered the first time she ate here. We got the same salad and added Organic Mushroom Toast.


organic arugula, shredded kale, watermelon,
cherry tomatoes, cucumber, ricotta cheese
sunflower seeds,  champagne berry vinaigrette

The September Salad, apparently one of the best sellers, was nothing out of the ordinary though the Champagne Berry Vinaigrette was okay (my BFF swore that her salad was better the next time). 

What about the Organic Mushroom Toast? Look at the photo. The toast was sunog. It was bitter. Very bitter. It's better that I don't comment anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment