Friday, November 22, 2013

Usapang Fried Chicken #27: ALEX III!

Alex III Restaurant
Wilson St., Greenhills 

It's been a long while since I last posted fried chicken here. Except for my regular KFC and Bon Chon binges, I haven't tried any new restaurant that serve good fried chicken lately. Until I tried the Sizzling Boneless Fried Chicken at Alex III (only at the Wilson branch)! It has boneless and breaded fried chicken strips on top of buttered mixed vegetables served on a sizzling plate! And it comes with rice of your choice. For me, it's Garlic Rice, anytime!  

Sizzling Boneless Fried Chicken (P289)

By the way, this fried chicken dish with three more specials (Sizzling Boneless Chicken Barbecue, Fish and Shrimp, and Grilled Tanigue Steak) are available only at the Alex III, Wilson branch in the meantime.




No comments:

Post a Comment