Friday, February 15, 2013

Usapang Fried Chicken #19: PRITO KINGS!

SM Food Court @ SM City General Santos

I'm a bit more forgiving when I talk about the food offered outside Metro Manila. Like for example the Prito Kings' fried chicken (SM Gensan food court). They were cold (it was so soggy), really oily, and the gravy runny. Very runny. And if you look close enough, you'll notice that the drumstick is darker than the breast part. Normally, if a restaurant in Manila serves me fried chicken like that, I would ask the servers to take it back to the kitchen or demand that they take it out of the bill. But not this time. Maybe I get a bit too excited every time I'm in a new place to sweat the small stuff. Naka-reserve yan sa Manila. Last thing... do you know that fried chicken here cost almost half Andok's Dokito Frito?! 

So, what happened to the Prito Kings's chicken? Finished it! 

Breast Meal P40
Drumstick Meal P36
SM Distilled Water P20




 


1 comment:

  1. Try Boss Chicken at 24 Laurel East General Santos infront of the Brgy Hall

    ReplyDelete