Saturday, October 05, 2013

Alex III: Kalderetang Baka, Hototai, Lumpiang Ubod!

Alex III Restaurant
Tomas Morato

The Alex III's Kalderetang Baka is what Kalderetang Baka should be: tender beef, potatoes and carrots (Jardiniere-cut), bell peppers swimming in rich brown sauce topped with grated cheese. Perfect with steaming with rice! 

Kalderetang Baka (P489)


Hototai (P359)

At first, I was cold to the idea of having Hotatai. The day was a bit warm and soup didn't appeal to me. But we ordered it, anyway. O, my first sip, I pleasantly surprised how the soup felt good in my stomach. Before I knew it, I was already on my second serving. 


Fresh Lumpiang Ubod (P238)
2pcs/order
 
One good thing about Alex III's Lumpiang Ubod is that they use real ubod, not singkamas. That for me is enough reason to like it. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment