Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Usapang Fried Chicken #9 : Uncle John’s!

One lunch time in the office, I saw our practicumer eating at her cubicle. Sarap na sarap siya.  So, I had to ask her. 

I didn’t know that Mini Stop had been carrying this product for quite a long time now.  At mura pa siya. I had to try it. Masarap nga. It reminded of Jollibee Chicken Joy when it was just starting… bigger-than-usual-chicken-parts, juicy and really crunchy. Ito yung tipo ng pagkain na kakainin mo kahit kaka-sweldo mo palang!

Kid you not! 





 

2 comments:

  1. I love Mini Stops' Fried Chicken! It's one of the fastfood meals you should not ignore. ;)

    Please join my Jamba Juice giveaway:
    http://www.dekaphobe.com/2012/06/live-fruitfully-with-jamba-juices.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! At super cheap pa! Sige, will join your Jamba Juice giveaway!

    ReplyDelete